March 30th, 2017
As members of our group we share employment networking opportunities as we find them.
The company I work for is hiring in the Washington/Seattle area.
Here is some info on the job:
CompuCom.Com Field Service Technician
Performs service, repair and/or installation of company product(s) including system hardware, software, and PC's. Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment. Serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems. Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures, using established procedures. Determines most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime. May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system.
• Represents CompuCom in a professional and businesslike manner and communicates effectively with customers and associates.
• Interacts with customer responding to technical questions or requests for information.
• Processes timely and accurate information to ensure compliance with warranty requirements of vendors.
• Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all tangible problems and concerns.
• Escalates problems and issues to a higher level of support. This includes service that exceeds response time, repair time, lack of parts, or any other issue that could impact customer satisfaction.
• Primarily provides Tier 1 & 2 level support; occasionally performs Tier 3 level support.
• Performs general maintenance tasks, troubleshoots, and prepares computer systems and peripheral equipment.
• Performs basic computer hardware and software installations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requires a minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience, high school diploma, or technical training, or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
-Ability to attain A+ certification with 90 days of employment.
***Must have clean driving record*** (recommendation
Here is a link to the referral page:
Please mention my name and email in the proper fields and refer yourself to the job if your interested. This is the Job that I do also and they are looking for more techs to service the Washington area.
Name: Michael Scott McGinn
We look forward to seeing you at the next WapTug meeting January 3rd, 2015
Michael Scott McGinn, Group Leader
Web Application Programming Technology User Group